Buddy Farnham was signed to the Patriots practice squad on December 29, 2010 ... Signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent (5/3/10) ... Released by the Patriots (8/9/10) ... Re-signed by the Patriots (8/15/10) ... Released by the Patriots (9/4/10).
- Was named Ivy League and New England Player of the Year and second-team Associated Press All-American following his senior year at Brown.
- Completed the 2009 season with 1,003 receiving yards and 74 receptions.
- Became the eighth player in Brown history to go over 1,000 yards.
- His 100.3 receiving yards per game ranked fifth in the nation and his 7.4 receptions per game ranked eighth nationally.
- Was a three-time first team All-Ivy and All-New England selection and became the fourth Brown player to be named Ivy League Player of the Year.
- Finished his college career with 229 receptions, which is sixth in Ivy League history, and 2,895 career yards, which is seventh in Ivy League history.
- Born May 22, 1987.
- A graduate of Andover High School where he lettered in football, track and lacrosse.
- Was a three-time team MVP in football and named League MVP as a junior.
- Holds the school records for receptions, interceptions, touchdowns, receiving yards, all-purpose yards and punt returns.
- Father Mark, was a record-setting wide receiver at Brown and a member of the school's Hall of Fame.