Taylor Price was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round (90th overall) of the 2010 of the NFL Draft.
2010 (1/0, 0/0)
- Made his NFL debut against the Dolphins (1/2), catching three passes from Brian Hoyer for 41 yards.
- Was inactive for the first 15 games of the season as well as the Divisional playoff game against the Jets.
- Taylor Price started 38-of-52 games.
- Caught 149 passes, topping the old school career-record of 144 receptions by Tom Compernolle (1983-86).
- His 51 receptions in 2008 rank fourth on Ohio's season-record chart.
- His 14 catches in the 2008 Wyoming clash set the school game-record.
- Price gained 2,019 receiving yards as a Bobcat, the second-best career total in school annals, surpassed by Todd Snyder (2,241; 1967-69).
- His 694 aerial yards in 2008 rank seventh on the school season-record list and his 784 yards in 2009 rank fourth.
- His 14 touchdown receptions are one shy of the school career-record of fifteen by Todd Snyder (1967 69).
- Also carried 24 times for 125 yards (5.21 avg), returned 10 kickoffs for 179 yards (17.9 avg), gained 26 yards on five punt returns (5.2 avg), completed 3-of-5 passes for 79 yards and two touchdowns and recorded three solo tackles during his time on the OU field.
- Led the team with a career-high 51 receptions, which rank fourth on the school season record list as a junior.
- Finished with nine receptions for 77 yards (8.56 ypc).
- Born October 8, 1987.
- Attended Darby (Hilliard, Oh.) High School, lettering three times in football and once in baseball.
- Received All-Ohio Capital Central League second-team honors as a junior and was an All-District I honorable mention as a senior.
- Competed on both sides of the ball, catching 30 passes for 400 yards while collecting 52 tackles with two interceptions.
- As a junior, he also excelled on special teams, blocking five kicks that season.
- Health services administration major.