Jake Ingram was drafted by the New England Patriots in the sixth round (198th overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft ... Signed by the Patriots (7/29/09).
- Snapped on all punts and field goals in the first four games of the season.
2009 (16/0, 1/0)
- Played in all 16 games, making good on all of his snaps on field goals, extra points and punts.
- Also added two special teams tackles.
- Made his first career special teams tackle at Denver (10/11).
- Also had a special teams tackle at New Orleans (11/30).
- Handled all snapping duties in the postseason game vs. Baltimore (1/10).
- Entered Hawaii as a defensive end, but switched to long snapper during his freshman season in 2005, for then head coach June Jones.
- Walked on to the team as a defensive end and played in nine games as a reserve defensive end and as a long snapper, recording four tackles (2 solo) as a freshman.
- Began long snapping in his fourth college game.
- Jake Ingram was born October 23, 1985 to Jill and Herb Ingram in Albuquerque, N.M.
- A 2004 graduate of Mililani High School on Oahu.
- Earned two varsity letters in football.
- Named to the 2004 all-league team.
- Also earned one varsity letter in track and was an honor roll student.
- Has two brothers and one sister.
- Younger brother Luke is a long snapper at Hawaii.
- Majored in economics at Hawaii.
- Grew up a fan of former Patriots LB Junior Seau. In the fifth grade, he read Seau’s biography and did a book report on it.
- Brother, Luke, is following in his footsteps as a long snapper at Hawaii.
- The Hawaii native is an avid surfer.